Sunday 11 October 2009

Essay Writing, Footballing, & Wedding Planning

Here it is Sunday already, the last week seems to have gone by so slowly! Trials for football were yesterday and today. It went well yesterday, though I must confess I am a bit sore. I realized how much I truly do miss football (soccer). They have 2 teams here one is called the blues (they are the best team) and the furies (which is the 2nd team). After today we should hear about which team we made. I'm kind of worried though because they already have a game planned for Wednesday and I have to meet my tutor so I will miss the first match, if I make either team.

I'm still working on my first essay, I'm halfway done but it is harder than I thought it would be. This topic is so abstract and out there that it's really hard to get your mind around the full concept. I have to start my other essay/readings tomorrow so I can have it done for Friday. The second tutor said that my first topic was quite a challenge but I could do it... Couldn't we have started with something a little less challenging for my first essay???

On a good note, we have selected a venue for the ceremony and the reception! On October 17,2010 Elliot and I will be wed at the Dominion Club in Glen Allen, VA! I am so excited! The place is beautiful inside and out!!! I'm so thankful to have such great parents here to help me through this process. That will be all for now, got to get working! Have a great rest of the weekend and a good start to the work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment