Wednesday 16 September 2009

Mac N Cheese!!!

First of all: THANK YOU DAD FOR MY AWESOME CARE PACKAGE! I am so glad to have some Mac'n'cheese!

Today was less than spectacular. We were forced to go to Hampton Court Palace. Don't get me wrong it was nice but there was no need to keep us there from 10:30AM-4PM. The palace was NOT that big! We got our student access badges and we were all excited to go to the garden maze.. oh but wait, even with our student badges we would have to pay to go through the maze!!!

The best part of the day was going to a restaurant and getting Irish mussels which were awesomely delicious! Other than that I took some good photos and walked around a lot.

Well not much to say and I have to get on to writing my paper and doing some more research! Not sure if I mentioned what it is... Public perception of Muslims in the UK and Western Europe since 2001. I figured I could expound upon that for my honors thesis this spring as well. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment