Tuesday 8 September 2009

Slow Day

Today wasn't too eventful. I went to my lectures, one of which was canceled. It was rather interesting and though provoking though. It was about John Locke and John Stuart and moral philosophy. It really made me think! :) Afterwards I went back to the house and wrote a paper for every lecture we've had so far. So I didn't do too much today.

The weather today was great, sunny most of the day and warm enough to open the windows without freezing. I spent a lot of the day researching plans for travel week. Elliot will be coming to visit on the 26th so I think we will stay in London the day he gets here and then head to Ireland on the 27th, stay there until the 29th and then stay in Oxford the night of the 29th until he leaves on the 30th. The 26th and the 30th are still up in the air a little bit but Ireland is booked! :) I'm so excited!

Other than that it looks to be a quiet night for me. Tomorrow I have the last 2 lectures for the week. Thursday we have a field trip to the Natural History Museum and then off to London on Friday. Wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment